b.box Blueberry Transition Value Pack
The b.box Blueberry Transition Value Pack is 4 cups in 1, taking bubs from bottle feeding to toddler training in one great value pack. Base fits each lid. Simply change lids as baby grows, catering to every age and stage from 4 months to 12 months plus.
- teat 4m+ a fast flow (Stage 3) silicone teat with handles and cover
- spout lid 4m+ soft silicone spout that’s gently on baby gums
- sippy straw cup 6m+ our award-winning weighted straw sippy cup
- training lid 12m+ teaches kids how to drink from a cup, offering easy free flow drinking with a unique window lid.
Features of the b.box Transition Value Pack:
- 4 lids in 1 cup, taking bubs from bottle feeding to toddler training in one value pack
- Base fits each lid. Simply change lids as baby grows, catering to every age and stage
- Dishwasher safe
- 240mls/8oz capacity base
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
- Before first use, clean the product. Separate all parts before cleaning. Handwash in warm water with dishwashing liquid and rinse thoroughly.
- Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies and toddlers have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the child falling or if the product has disassembled.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother. Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the child is allowed to use the bottle or cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
- Keep all components not in use out of reach of children.
- Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions.
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness.
- Do not leave the feeding teat, spout or straw in direct sunlight or heat or leave in disinfectant (“sterilising solution”) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat, spout or straw.