b.box Spout Cup – Assorted Colours
Is bub ready to move on from the bottle? The b.box spout cup is the perfect starting base. The cup features an ergonomically angled silicone spout that’s ultra gentle on baby’s gum and comfortable to drink from. Easy-grip handles fits baby’s hand perfectly for easy drinking. The cup also features an in-built spout cover which not only keeps the mouthpiece clean, it means you’ll never lose the lid (think no more lost lids in the supermarket, or random loose lids in the drawer!) Interchangeable base and lid means you can switch between the spout, sippy cup and training lids as baby grows.
Features of the b.box Spout Cup:
- The perfect starter cup for baby
- Ergonomically angled soft silicone spout
- Hygienic in-built spout cover
- Easy-grip handles
- No leaks, easy drinking
- Interchangeable lid – base also fits sippy cup and training lid for every age and stage
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only.
- Made from PP, TPE and silicone
- 240mls/8oz capacity
- Before first use, clean the product. Separate all parts before cleaning. Handwash in warm water with dishwashing liquid and rinse thoroughly.
- Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies and toddlers have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the child falling or if the product has disassembled.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother. Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the child is allowed to use the bottle or cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
- Keep all components not in use out of reach of children.
- Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions.
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness.
- Do not leave the spout in direct sunlight or heat or leave in disinfectant (“sterilising solution”) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the spout.