Blueberry Co Easter Book
It’s time to celebrate Easter time with the Blueberry Co Easter Book! Celebrate that family time, the chocolate, your long weekend away, the Easter egg hunts and the Easter hat parades in one fabulous memory book devoted to this fun time of year!
Celebrate 12 years of Easter fun in the Easter Book! It’s designed to be used for a whole family or you could use one for each child, it’s up to you.
It’s 60 x A4 pages full of amazing Easter themed motifs and patterns, all designed for you to colour in or leave monochrome. There’s Easter eggs, bunny rabbits, Spring flowers and everything in between.
The Easter Book is undated so you can fill it with Easter weekends past and present. Fill it with photos, notes and customise it to suit your family.
This book is printed on quality 200gsm acid free paper, and is also PEFC Certified which means it is sourced from well managed environmentally sustainable plantation forests. It has a 350gsm cover and is spiral bound to make it easy to fill out (and so it expands with all your photos). It’s all in black and white so you can add your own style (using pens, pencils and photos… do whatever you want!).
The Easter Book is a secular book, but it has lots of room for religious holidays if that’s what you’d like to document.
Join the Blueberry Co Book Club:
Chloe from Blueberry Co has created an exclusive club just for you! See how others are filling in their books with pens and photos and you can share your tips and tricks and show off your beautiful work too.
What can you expect from the Baby Book Club?
- Share your completed pages
- Share and learn tips and tricks
- Learn photography and journalling tips from Chloe
- Join a community of like-minded mums who are committed to making memories every day!!
- Join here – Blueberry Co Baby Book Club
Features of the Blueberry Co Easter BookBlueberry Co Easter Book:
- 60 x A4 pages (room for all your memories)
- Space for lots of photos!
- Write the tales from your favourite Easter events and holidays
- Custom pages
- This book is printed and bound in Australia.