Blueberry Co Our Family Recipe Book
The Colour-Me-In Blueberry Co Our Family Recipe Book is here! Nonna’s delicious lasagna, aunty Susan’s infamous cheesecake and mum’s signature cottage pie all hold a special place in your heart. Here’s your invite to capture the top-secret tweaks that make these tried-and-tested family favourites so irresistible. This make-me-your-own Family Recipe Book turns every culinary family treasure into bullet-proof kitchen adventures for young and old.
What makes this Family Recipe Book so cool?
Here’s a wild guess: You have a full bookshelf of recipe books, but keep resorting to the same family favourites over and over again?
Welcome to the Family Recipe Book: Hands down the easiest and most colourful way to create a personalised collection of mouth-watering recipes that will save your sanity at dinnertime and make you smile every time you grab it. See it as your long-overdue excuse to schedule coffee catchups with all the culinary experts in your life for behind-the-scenes access to all their guarded family recipes. Or use it to finally turn your scribbled-down notes into a brag-worthy kitchen centrepiece.
Over 60 pages, the Family Recipe Book gives you the perfect blank space to turn your top 42 recipes into a kitchen keepsake to proudly pass on to your offspring in years to come. Refer to the handy table of contents whenever you need a fast-tracked dinnertime crowd pleaser and complement the recipes with cookbook-style photos as a visual reminder of what’s possible.
The delicious, monochrome illustrations by Blueberry Co Founder, Chloe Watts, allow you to make this Family Recipe Book a true, colourful reflection of whatever tickles your tastebuds (even if you haven’t used a coloured pencil since school!). Every luxurious recipe page is specifically designed to capture all the details you need for a guaranteed thumbs up from the whole family.
Simply grab your favourite pencils, pens or water-based markers and start compiling the quick-and-easy collection of sanity-saving recipes that’s been on your to-do list for years. Ready, set, create!
Features of The Blueberry Co Our Family Recipe Book:
- 60 spiral-bound A4 pages
- 42 pages for recipes
- 6 pages to capture the story behind your favourite family recipes
- A double spread for stories of the people you like to cook with
- Room to capture your custom measurements and conversions
- Space for all the important culinary snaps
- Acid-free PEFC certified paper (sourced from environmentally sustainable plantation forests)
- Artist quality 200gsm inner pages and 350gsm cover
- Black and white design so you can truly make it your own
- Expandable design that expands as you add your snaps
- Easy to fill out so you can grow your recipe collection effortlessly
- British English spelling
- Designed, printed and bound in Australia by small businesses
Join the Blueberry Co Book Club:
Chloe from Blueberry Co has created an exclusive club just for you! See how others are filling in their baby book with pens and photos and you can share your tips and tricks AND show off your beautiful work too.
What can you expect from the Baby Book Club?
- Share your completed pages
- Share and learn tips and tricks
- Learn photography and journalling tips from me
- Join a community of like-minded mums who are committed to making memories every day!!
- Join here – Blueberry Co Baby Book Club
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the awesome Blueberry Co range here.
WE LOVE SEEING YOUR PICS ON THE GRAM – FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @littlehugsbabyboutique