Peas in a Pod Blush Bloom Dummy Chain
Every little girl needs a bit of floral in her life, and these Blush Bloom Dummy Chains are simply gorgeous. With their hand-painted roses they are the perfect compliment to every outfit. These trendy dummy chains from Peas in a Pod can be used to clip dummies, teethers or even rattles and toys to your baby, pram or car seat.
Peas in a Pod dummy chains are fitted with saliva resistant and Eco-friendly natural wooden beads and clips, coated and sealed with beeswax and natural coconut oil.
Each dummy clip comes with a small Safety & Care card inside it’s cotton drawstring bag, however we ask that you please read the Safety & Care instructions below. Safety is of utmost importance to Peas in a Pod.
Features of the Blush Bloom Dummy Chain:
- Modern dummy chain / clip.
- Made from Beech wood.
- Coated and sealed with beeswax and natural coconut oil.
- Beech wood beads and floral beads.
- Comes in a cotton drawstring bag.
- Made by Peas in a Pod in New Zealand.
- Always supervise your child and never leave unattended when using a dummy chain. Dummy Chains are NOT toys, and are not designed for chewing or as a teething aid.
- Please inspect the chain before use and regularly that it is intact and is not damaged, contains any cracks, or the rope and/or beads become worn. If damaged, discard immediately. Please under no circumstances try to undo the dummy chain for risk of damaging it.
- Discard after 6 Months of use.
- Peas in a Pod adhere to the Australia/New Zealand safety standards DIN EN 12586 Soother Holder (2011-04) Child use and care articles. Safety standards and testing methods have been followed in the process of making these.
- Wash with warm mild water, do not immerse this product in water.
- Peas in a Pod recommend an organic and/or baby-friendly, non-allergenic soap is used.
- These products are lightly varnished with organic coconut oil and New Zealand beeswax to help seal and protect the wood and make it more antibacterial. You’re able to reapply either or both of these natural varnishes at anytime if you wish to do so.
- Note – The colour and texture of the wood surfaces may change after washing and will fade in time.