Cheeky Chompers Grey Stripes Comfortchew
Cuddle and chew I’m attached to you! The Cheeky Chompers Grey Stripes Comfortchew is the perfect all in one comforter for your little one. Combining an attachable comforter with teether and tags and a stylish grey and white stripe design, this is sure to become one of your go to products.
Day or night, inside or out, your little one’s teether will stay attached allowing the baby to be in control as to when and where they want to use it. A stylish addition to any outfit, or as their comforter to soothe.
Super-soft jersey cotton on one side and luxurious cuddle fleece on the other. It’s super snuggly, highly absorbent and the Comfortchew feels like your favourite teddy.
A chewable BPA free hippo teether which is rounded in shape, great for little hands and to reach all of those pesky molars. Your little one can chomp their teething troubles away and help those little teeth break free.
Silky, ribbed and knotted ribbons will stimulate and soothe. The tactile tags on the Comfortchew can be twiddled into the land of nod.
With the nifty strap, the Comfortchew can attach to the baby’s wrist, cot, car seat, buggy, dummy…the list goes on. No more freak outs at sleep time and pounding pavements to find your lost best friend.
Watch this quick video of Julie from Cheeky Chompers showing you how to attach the Comfortchew to a buggy, pram, cot or dummy using the innovative loop design!
Features of the Cheeky Chompers Grey Stripes Comfortchew:
- Grey and white stripes with grey cuddle fleece reverse
- Attached white hippo teether
- Ribbon tags and elasticated link for attaching to the baby’s wrist, cot, car seat, buggy or dummy
- Machine washable
- Cuddle fleece: 100% polyester
- Patterned fabric: 100% cotton
- Ribbons: 100% polyester
- Suitable from birth
- BPA and phthalates free
- Proudly tested and approved, ACCC Compliant – Aus/NZ Mandatory Standards AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2002
Customer reviews from Cheeky Chompers UK:
- My little girl Grace loves all things Chewy. Tonight her comfortchew is soothing those achy gums before bed. We love it! – Amy
- My 4 month baby loves this, sunggles it to her face, wrist strap is brilliant idea as she doesn’t drop it, beautiful design. – Sarah D