Haakaa Breast Pump and Lid Combo
The fantastic Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump and lid are now a combo!
In this Haakaa Breast Pump and Lid Combo pack you will receive 1x lid and 1x 150ml silicone breast pump – The perfect addition to your breast feeding journey!
Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps which cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them. This 100% medical grade, eco-friendly and simple to use breast pump will change your life – truly. Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work. Also the best travel pump you will find!
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to discretely express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
Product Features of the Haakaa Breast Pump and Lid Combo:
- Perfect for traveling!
- Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into your handbag or baby bag.
- Breast Pump is dishwasher safe – can also be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over.
- 1x 150ml capacity pump and 1x lid included.
- Cap is PP and only to be washed in warm soapy water
Keep your milk free of contamination and your pump clear of dust and floating nasties after sterilizing with our handy little cap. Safely store away once boiled or sterilized until you need to use or pump again.
*Please note: The cap is designed to keep your pump sterile after cleaning, not to keep your milk spill free or secure. If you wish to secure your pump from spills please purchase one of our Haakaa flower stoppers.
How to use your Haakaa Silicone breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
- Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
- Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
*Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
*Cap is PP and only to be washed in warm soapy water. No bleach based agents.