Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder and Teether
The haakaa fresh food feeder and teether is the perfect way to introduce solids into your babies diet without the risk of choking. Simply put fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. Your child will enjoy the ability to experience the flavour and texture of solid foods while also building independence, learning to self feed, improve hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
Made from 100% food grade silicone the haakaa fresh food feeder is more hygienic and long lasting than other mesh material alternatives, which harbour bacteria, use harsh dyes, absorb odour and tear. But what really makes our feeder different from the rest is our feeder is also a teether! Simply turn your feeder upside down and your child is able to chew and suck on a 100% food grade silicone teether – keeping your child entertained even longer.
NOTE: This product is designed to be harder to open than other products to prevent choking hazards.
Features of the Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder and Teether:
- PVC, BPA & Phthalates free.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes for easy feeding. Allowing only small digestible pieces to come through.
- 100% silicone design makes the feeder safe for your child to chew and suck on.
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit’s ears massage your child’s teeth and gums.
- New feet on the cap to allow you to stand your Feeding Teether up.
- New lip on the cap makes the pouch easier to access.
- Encourage your child to self-feed, build independence, develop confidence and improve hand-eye coordination.
- Easy to use and clean. Dishwasher safe.
- Unlike mesh alternatives the silicone pouch does not absorb odor, breed bacteria, leak juice or change colour due to stains.
- Assists in teething pain and busy little hands.
- Wash product before and after each use.
- Although dishwasher safe, we recommend disassembling this product after use and washing in warm, soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean this product
- Do NOT use any bleach based cleaners or tablets to sterilize or clean your haakaa products.
- To sterilize use one of the following methods: Steam sterilizing (electric or microwave) or boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Check product condition regularly.
- Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- This product is not a toy. Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Adult supervision is required when using this product.
- Don’t place any foods in the feeder that your child could potentially develop an allergy to (such as strawberries or peanut butter) before they have reached 12 months of age.
- Always check with your paediatrician for guidelines related to infants and food allergies.
Please note: Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months plus. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.