Haakaa Silicone Dummy – 3 months+
Soothe your little one with the Haakaa Silicone Dummy! It is made from one complete piece of silicone that is soft, safe, and free of harsh chemicals. No more hard plastic parts that trap moisture and leave nasty rashes – our dummies are gentle on skin, gums and new teeth. If your child is teething, chuck our Silicone Dummy in the freezer to provide added cooling relief to those little aching gums!
Features of the Haakaa Silicone Dummy:
- Made of 100% food grade silicone that’s safe for little mouths to suck on, just like a bottle teat!
- Mimics the shape of a mother’s nipple.
- U-shaped design promotes natural breathing through the nose.
- Ergonomic shape that doesn’t leave marks or a rash.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- BPA, PVC, artificial colour and phthalate-free.
- Meets US Food and Drug Administration FDA standards.
- Suitable for children 3 months+.
- Microwave sterilizer and dishwasher safe.
Cleaning and Care: Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use bleach-based agents to clean this product.
Product Caution: Check product condition regularly – replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Infants are to be supervised at all times. Please do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Sterilise after any illness.
You can view the rest of our fantastic Haakaa range here.
WE LOVE SEEING YOUR PICS ON THE GRAM – FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @littlehugsbabyboutique