Haakaa Silicone Finger Brush
The Haakaa silicone finger brush is specially designed to instill positive and important dental hygiene from the beginning. The Haakaa finger brush is made of extra soft silicone with your baby’s comfort in mind. Place over your finger and gently massage your child’s gums. Get your child used to the brushing sensation early so teething brushing becomes a fun and essential part of every day life.
The two different surfaces allow multiple options for cleaning and soothing of delicate new teeth and tender gums. Includes storage case.
Once your child starts to get multiple teeth we recommend moving onto our silicone toothbrush range.
Features of the Haakaa Silicone Finger Brush:
- Keep baby’s teeth and gums clean and healthy.
- Food grade silicone.
- Massages and soothes tender gums.
- No sharp edges.
- Safe and hygienic.
- All Haakaa products are BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Lead free & tested against a wide range of European and North American safety regulations.
- Suitable for ages 0-18 months.
- Can be sterilised or run under boiling water.
- Clean after each use.
- This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
- No bleach based agents.
- Check condition regularly – replace if product shows signs of damage.
- Infants to be supervised at all times and please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one.
- The silicone finger brush can be a choking hazard if given to child to use on their own.
- These products are not teethers and although designed to provide relief they are not designed to be chewed.
You can view the rest of our fantastic Haakaa range here.
Place a review and you could win!
We would love your feedback on the recent products you purchased from us. By submitting your feedback you will go in the draw to win a $50 store credit. Just head to the products you purchased on our website and click the reviews tab!