Haakaa Silicone Palm Teether
The Haakaa Silicone Palm Teether is sized just right for little ones starting to teeth. It’s to easy hold shape and soft silicone teething parts are thin enough to fit in your babies mouth while still providing relief.
Chuck them in the freezer also to provide added relief to those little aching gums!
These specially designed baby teething rings are BPA free, FDA approved and made from pliable food-grade silicone. Silicone is a hypoallergenic and non pours material making it safe for teething. The special ridge-design helps develop your babies motor and play skills while providing safe, soothing relief from aching gums and new teeth.
Features of the Haakaa Silicone Palm Teether:
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free.
- No artificial colours.
- Designed to help teething babies with itching and sore gums.
- Made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Easy to hold.
- Super soft and flexible.
- Boil to sterilize.
- Clean after each use.
- This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
- No bleach based agents.
- Check condition regularly – replace if product shows signs of damage.
- Infants to be supervised at all times and please do not use this product for any other use other than its intended one.
You can view the rest of our Haakaa range here.
Little Hugs Baby Boutique!
We specialise in providing NZ babies and their Mums with affordable high quality baby products. Checkout today and enjoy FREE shipping on all NZ orders over $80.
Are you on social media ?
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @Little Hugs Baby Boutique