Helles Teeth Sugar Skull Teethers
The very cool Helles Teeth Sugar Skull teethers are a feast of texture to help relieve aching and swollen gums. Easy grip for babies with developing co-ordination and unique shape to provide oral and visual stimulation.
Perfect for young babies (3m+) – first teeth – design features for developing co-ordination, easy grip and textured surfaces for gumming
Perfect for babies (6m+) – front teeth to eye teeth – design features for easy grip and textured surfaces for gumming and cutting teeth, reaches eye teeth.
Helles Teeth believe that teething toys should be safe and have a low impact on the environment – as well as being awesome to look at! Helles Teeth cares not only for your baby but for our Earth – their packaging is recyclable and reusable. The zip-lock packaging can be used to keep teethers clean when on the move.
Features of the Helles Teeth Sugar Skull Teethers:
- BPA, phthalate, lead, PVC and latex free.
- Non-toxic food grade silicone – coloured with completely non-toxic colourants.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe, easy to sterilize and keep clean.
- Soft, flexible and durable – with no detachable parts.
- Designed for infants 3 months and older
- Measures: 95mm x 95mm x 8mm
- 100% designed by Helles Teeth in New Zealand
- Available in Yellow, Black, Teal and Pink.
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Rinse with hot water or sterilize before the first use.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Freezer and microwave safe.
- Easy to sterilize and keep clean.
Product safety info:
All Helles Teeth teethers are designed in New Zealand, they are safety tested/certified and produced in a responsible, fully certified factory approved by SGS/LFGB/FDA and EU. Always use under adult supervision.
Helles Teeth teething toys are designed for infants 3 months and older, and do not have detachable parts. They are thick and dense enough to withstand aggressive biting of developed teeth, so can also be used by older children with extra sensory needs.