Jellycat Blossom Tulip Bunny
Jellycat Blossom Tulip Bunny has to be one of our favourites here at Little Hugs! She is super sweet and definitely a popular little bunny.
Blossom Tulip is so glad you came to see her! She needs another player for her new game, “Race around the Roses”. Sometimes when she’s bounding, her flowery ears flapping, she tumbles onto her fluffy tummy! No harm done – it’s all part of the fun for this funny bunny! The Jellycat bunnies are super soft and make the perfect new baby/baby shower gift or gift for that special little person. Blossom Tulip Bunny is available in two sizes – small and medium.
Features of the Jellycat Blossom Tulip Bunny:
- Suitable from birth
- Made from 100% polyester
- Size small – 18cm
- Size medium – 31cm
- Tested to and passes the European Safety Standard for toys: EN71 parts 1, 2 & 3, for all ages.
Hand wash only; do not tumble dry, dry clean or iron. Not recommended to clean in a washing machine.
- Each Bashful has a bag of beads incorporated into its design to help make it sit. All beads are enclosed within a cotton fibre inner bag.
The Jellycat brand
Creating original and innovative soft toys in London since 1999, Jellycat continues to combine luxurious fabrics with designs that are sometimes quirky, sometime cute but always with a little something different that makes them stand out from the crowd! The name Jellycat was dreamt up by a child who loved jellies and cats and giggled at the thought of the two together. The silliness of the name was a great reflection of the design and so it stuck!
- I brought two of these gorgeous bunnies, one as a back up! Seriously soft and beautiful! I think I might need to get a big one! They arrived super quick, packaged nicely with a lovely note. Thank you. Natalie H
- This bunny is so so soft and so cute! We bought it as a replacement for a different bunny of my daughters and it’s fast become the favourite! Bella B
- I don’t know about you but I love smooshing a soft toy in my face! This Jellycat bunny is great for that. Washes well if I happen to spill on it and is still silky smooth after! Mum is super keen for me to love the bunny as much as she does and I’m pretty confident that I do!
Lydia (7months) Cleo M
- Super cute ! I love the pink. Sarah O