Kippins Banjo Kiplet Teething Rattle
At Camp Kip, a campfire sways to the sound of a song. Banjo Kippin sings the stories of forever and before – the KippinTales.
Kippins’ organic cotton Kiplet rattles are very Kippiny – perfect for little movers and shakers who love their Kippins! Each Kiplet rattle is designed to match their Kippin counterpart. Baby will love to shake them to hear a soft rattling sound and have a chomp on the 100% natural and eco-friendly raw beechwood teether!
100% organic cotton, printed with water based inks and filled with 100% organic cotton. They’re gentle on new skin and planet friendly.
These limited edition rattles feature illustrations by artist Matthew Langille.
Features of the Kippins Banjo Kiplet Teething Rattle:
- 100% organic cotton orange and grey koala rattle with grey reverse.
- Size: 12cm H
- Hypoallergenic 100% organic cotton (including stuffing), printed with gentle, baby safe water based inks
- Includes a detachable natural beech hardwood teething ring with wolf head logo from sustainably managed forests
- Rattle insert creates soft sound when shaken
- Designed in Australia and ethically made
- Safety tested to European, Australian/NZ and USA safety standards from ages 0+
- Cold hand or spot wash with mild detergent.
- Do not bleach, do not not rub, soak or wring.
- Do not tumble dry. Dry naturally in shade.
- To clean your beech wood ring, remove it from the rattle clip and wash with a soft cloth in warm water with eco-friendly soap.
You can find the matching Kippin Cuddle Blankie here.
Place a review and you could win!
We would love your feedback on the recent products you purchased from us. By submitting your feedback you will go in the monthly draw to win a $50 store credit. Just head to the products you purchased on our website and click the review tab!
Are you on social media ?
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @Little Hugs Baby Boutique