Little BamBAM Teether
When your wee bubby is teething the whole household can be put under STRESS, lots and lots of it! The Little bamBAM teether can help reduce that stress for all, allowing you to enjoy this wonderful period with your child rather than wishing it away.
All babies instinctively want to chew on whatever they can get their little hands on when the teeth start to push through. The Little BamBAM teether is made from soft, chewable, baby-safe silicone that is designed to help with the pain of sore gums. Bam Bam is chewabale with ears, legs and horns that baby will love to chew on. The feel and texture will help stimulate your baby. Light and bright – perfect for small hands.
Nearly every Baby teether on the market has joins or cracks in it, Bambeado teethers do not. It is s a single molded product, so there is NO WHERE FOR BACTERIA TO ACCUMULATE AND MOLD TO GROW. They are also certified BPA Free, PVC Free, Lead Free.
Available in 6 awesome colours:
- Cyan – Blue
- Lime – Green
- Magenta – Pink
Features of the Little BamBAM Teether:
- From ages 0+
- Certified BPA Free, PVC Free, Lead Free
- Light and bright – perfect for small hands
- The Perfect Material – soft enough, yet hard enough: The balance is a hard one to get right in newborn toys, but we now have it just right. Sore gums are need the right relief. If the product is too soft then it will do nothing, if it is too hard then it could cause extra pain.
- The Perfect Shape – little hands and little mouths need to be catered for. The horns and feet are perfect for those chubby fingers to grip and width of Little bamBAM means it can’t be pushed too far into the mouth.
- The Perfect Texture and Color – bumps, ridges and bright colors all help stimulate bubby.
- Safe – Because Little bamBAM is a single molded product, there are no joins or parts and it is almost impossible to break.
No joins mean there is nowhere for bacteria to grow, so it is very hygienic. Just throw it in the dishwasher and it is sterile.
Made of food-grade silicone means it contains no nasties like BPA.
We have passed all the relevant safety standards around the world. Just to make 100% sure, we put it through the ultimate test and gave our youngest to play with – she couldn’t break it so we know we are good to go.
Safety and care:
- Inspect carefully after each use and throw away at the first signs of damage.
- Clean with warm, soapy water.
- Supervision is required at all times for children under the age of 3.
You can view the rest of our teether range here.