Mod & Tod Avery 5 in 1 Multi Use Cover
The unique Mod & Tod Avery 5 in 1 multi use cover does almost everything. Its primary use is a breastfeeding cover that provides full 360° of coverage for stress-free breastfeeding. It’s also a protective cover for baby capsules, highchairs, and trolleys. Perfect for keeping baby safe from nasty germs, UV rays, wind, and from distractions in the environment. When not used it can be worn as a stylish nursing scarf. It’s luxuriously soft, lightweight, and folds compact for easy storage in any nappy bag.
5 in 1 Multi-Use:
- Breastfeeding cover
- Capsule cover
- Trolley cover
- Highchair cover
- Nursing scarf
BREATHABLE, ORGANIC AND NO NASTIES
The Mod & Tod covers are made from certified Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) organic cotton and spandex. It’s breathable and lightweight making it perfect for keeping baby nice and cool. The fabric also holds the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. That means these covers are free from harmful chemicals and dyes. It’s the perfect choice for babies delicate skin.
Features of the Mod & Tod Avery 5 in 1 Multi Use Cover:
- Full 360° coverage – Provides total privacy when breastfeeding with front, back, and side coverage.
- Dimensions: 675mm x 700mm x 340mm (approx).
- Organic & no nasties.
- Made from 95% certified Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) organic cotton & 5% spandex.
- Certified and tested free from harmful chemicals and dyes. It’s the perfect choice for baby’s delicate skin.
- Soft & breathable – The lightweight nature of organic cotton is known for its ability to breath and allows proper air circulation.
- 4-way stretch – Makes it easy to fit most capsules, high chairs, trolleys and breastfeeding mums.
- Easy access to see your baby while breastfeeding.
- Protection – Protect your baby from all the elements in any season.
- Easy to use – Slips on and off with ease.
- Convenient – Folds compact for convenient storage.
- Cold machine wash on gentle.
- Tumble dry on low.
- Dry flat to maintain shape.
- Do not leave baby unattended with cover.
- Keep away from heat sources.
- Always remove cover from your capsule before placing it into a vehicle.
- Our covers are lightweight and breathable, but it’s important to monitor your baby to ensure they do not overheat in warm climates or during the hot summer months.
- Always partial cover your capsule during hot weather to allow more airflow.