Over The Rainbow Childrens Room And Linen Spray by Lala and Peepa.
At Lala and Peepa they believe that every child and parent deserves the unique precious moments of early childhood. While caring for children they observed that a familiar scent helped them become happier, even if the parents were not around.
Scientific research confirms a powerful link between the child’s sense of smell, memories and emotions. This is why Lala and Peepa created Over The Rainbow.
Over the Rainbow is a room and linen spray, developed for children (for ages 6 months and above), created with natural essential oils, such as organic New Zealand Lavender oil. It evokes a calming, relaxing and loving feeling, through a soothing scent. Resultantly, the child sleeps better and is happier throughout the day.
Lala and Peepa have carefully sourced their ingredients, because they believe that every child deserves the best start to life. Lala and Peepa also support Variety the Children’s Charity with every product they sell.
I’ve been using the Over The Rainbow spray in my 5 year old daughters room and she now asks for it to be sprayed each night. I spray it on her pillow and on her cuddly and she has been having fantastic calming sleeps and the spray itself smells lovely.
Features of Over The Rainbow Childrens Room And Linen Spray:
- Suitable for ages 6 months and above
- Contains natural essential oils
- Free from nasties and safe for the whole family.
- Does not contain alcohol, parabens, sulphates and phthalates
- Not tested on animals
- Made in New Zealand
Directions of use:
- Shake well before use.
- Spray on child’s linen or clothing and wait for it to settle.
- Alternatively spray within the room.
- Use only as directed, after reading the label.
- Store in a cool and dark place.
- Aqua (water)
- PEG-40 Castor Oil
- Parfum (fragrance)
- Naturally found in essential oils * Coumarine
You can view our other sleep aids here.