Peas in a Pod Scandi Teether – Assorted
The beautiful Peas in a Pod scandi teether with beechwood and silicone beads is a fantastic alternative to plastic teethers. These Scandi Teethers consists of one 56mm beechwood ring paired with soft rubbery silicone beads. They are not only great for gum relief and jaw development, but also for sensory exploration and helps to develop your little ones motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Beechwood and silicone make for the perfect teething materials, beechwood is not only natural and hard-wearing but it is naturally antibacterial and super easy to clean. The silicone beads are not only chewable, durable, flexible and perfect for soothing sore gums but more importantly they are 100% food grade safe, bpa free and resistant to the growth of mold and bacteria.
You can pop these teethers in the freezer for 5-10 minutes and they become lovely and cold to help soothe those sore little gums.
Each Teething toy comes with a small Safety & Care card inside it’s cotton drawstring bag, However we ask that you please be sure you read our Safety & Care instructions when making your purchase. Safety is of utmost importance to Peas in a Pod.
These Scandi Teethers come in 8 sweet colours:
- Pink SOLD
- Mint SOLD
- Emerald SOLD
- Baby Pink SOLD
- Lavender SOLD
- Peach SOLD
- Baby Blue SOLD
While we try our hardest to portray the colours accurately, some colours may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
Features of the Peas in a Pod Scandi Teether:
- Modern teething toys.
- A natural alternative to plastic teethers.
- Eco friendly.
- Made from Beechwood and silicone beads.
- Beech wood is naturally antibacterial and hard wearing.
- 56mm beech ring.
- Coloured silicone beads are 100% food grade silicone.
- Silicone beads are FDA approved
- Silicone beads are non toxic, odorless and non sticky.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free.
- Comes in a cotton drawstring bag.
- Please wash before 1st use.
- Easy to wash in warm soapy water, then rinse well and dry overnight.
- Made by Peas in a Pod in New Zealand.