Rockit Baby Rocker
Meet the Rockit baby rocker – the award winning portable baby rocker!
Does your little one wake up as soon as the buggy stops moving? The Rockit baby rocker will keep rocking so you don’t have to! Created to help parents on the go, this handy must-have accessory keeps babies moving and snoozing and gives you that extra time to unpack the groceries, play with your other child or simply enjoy a cuppa! Simply attach to your pram or pushchair with our universal bracket, push the button and adjust the speed to gently rock your baby, just like you would. In fact scientific tests show the vibration level closely mimics the normal hand rocking of a pushchair and the subtle yet soothing movement is gentler than a pushchair moving over paving stones.
So how does it work:
When you are on a train moving at a constant speed there is no acceleration forwards and backwards – just motion from side to side (think how you sway as you walk through a carriage). The same is true when a baby is pushed along a pavement in a buggy or pram. Rockit inventor Dr Nick Webb (PhD in Sound and Vibration Engineering) noticed his three-month-old daughter Abby would wake as soon as this motion stopped. He developed the Rockit to generate the same side-to-side motion so baby believes the buggy is still rolling along. Now you can stop for a rest and they’ll be none the wiser.
Use out and about:
With your baby content by your side you can enjoy a coffee with friends, read a book in peace and manage the supermarket checkout with both hands. Simply attach to any pushchair or pram, push the button and adjust the speed to rock your baby, just like you would.
Use at home:
Gain those few extra minutes to unpack the shopping. Avoid late night walks around the block or long treks to keep baby asleep. Relax, The Rockit has got it covered. The Rockit’s soothing rocking motion keeps baby asleep and on the move – even when you’re not!
Features and Benefits of the Rockit baby rocker:
- Safe to use from birth onwards. The Rockit is not a toy, for extra peace of mind the Rockit has been tested to the highest EU safety standards for ages 0-36 months and upwards. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
- Gentle 30 minute rocking cycle. The Rockit has a built in timer which turns off after 30 minutes. It can be re-started by simply pressing the on/off button.
- Takes 4 AA batteries. 60 hour battery life measured when Rockit was used vertically at the slowest speed. That’s an hour a day for 2 months.
- Showerproof: Use inside and out. Rockit has been tested to IPX1. This isn’t ‘Rockit Science’ it just means it’s showerproof and safe to use outside. Avoid prolonged exposure to rain or heavy rain.
- Quiet motor with adjustable speed, so quiet it won’t disturb your baby, or anyone else for that matter. The motor is so quiet (our boffins tell us 40 decibels) it could even be used in a library. The speed can be adjusted to give the perfect gentle rock for your child.
- Fits prams, pushchairs, buggies and strollers. The clever little bracket fits securely to tubes of different shapes and sizes. You simply click the Rockit into place as soon as you need it.