Write To Me Bump A Pregnancy Story
Pregnancy – The beginning of baby, a story to treasure, remember and share. We believe in the importance of family – create, record and share your story.
We are so in love with this Write To Me Bump A Pregnancy Story journal, where you’ll be able to record your pregnancy journey from conception to your baby being earth side. With pages at beginning of the journal to note down pregnancy and doctor / midwife details, advise and shopping lists, names, books, websites and social media to read, nursery and birth plans and a journal section for week 6 and 7 of your pregnancy.
From here, the journal allows 2 double page spreads for each week – from 8 weeks to birth – giving prompts for details on your weight, your weight measurement, cravings, appointments with your medical team and and questions you might have for them. There is a page to stick in a bump photo and 2 pages for journalling.
Such a beautiful timeless keepsake for you to look back at over the years and to pass on to your child later in life.
Features of the Write To Me Bump A Pregnancy Story:
- Beautiful linen hard cover, case bound with a gold embossed title and spine
- Guided journal with prompts and without for journaling
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- 144 pages
- 146 x 190 x 17mm
- Ribbon Marker (White)
- Illustrated end papers
- We recommend photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.
So what’s inside, page by page?
- Parent/s to be photo page
- Shopping list
- To read
- Nursery plans
- Week 6 journal
- Week 7 journal
- Week 8
- Week 8 photo page
- Week 8 journal x2 pages
- The above format for week 8 continues the same for each week up until week 40
- Welcome baby
A new parent is so busy. Between looking after a new baby, cooking, household chores, life admin, trying to shower and getting out for some exercise or a catch up with friends or family – the days are certainly full! However, keeping a baby journal doesn’t have to be a huge overwhelming task.
Here are some tips to hopefully help keep a pregnancy journal:
- See Keep the journal in a place where it can be seen eg. Coffee table, or nursery shelf. This is a good reminder to fill it out.
- Notes Have a post it note block handy or use the notes in your phone to jot down the things you want to record. This way when you are feeling less rushed you can sit and transfer these details.
- Plan Block out 1 hour in your calender/planner at the end of each month to fill out the month passed. Like everything if you plan for it, make time for it then it will happen. This will keep a baby journal up to date.
- Photos Mark your favourite photos and put in a folder as you take them, that way when you go to selecting your chosen prints it won’t be such a time consuming task. Order your photos in three or four month blocks and then stick them in at one time.
What is the difference between the Write To Me 9 Months and Bump pregnancy journals?
The internal pages of these two journals are exactly the same. The only difference is in the linen cover colour and the embossed title.
WE LOVE TO SEE YOU WITH OUR PRODUCTS – Make sure you follow and tag us in your posts and stories! @littlehugsbabyboutique